Villebois produces a Brut, a fantastic CrÃ©mant de Loire made according to the strictest production rules. The grapes are handpicked. We use the same technique as the one used in the Champagne; the second fermentation takes place in bottle then the wine is aged for 12 months in the naturally temperature controlled limestone caves. You'll enjoy the Villebois delicate sparkling wine for all your celebrations.
Find your wine at Jumbo in The Netherlands here! You can always order your wine by this art. nr 81013 and JUMBO will put it aside for you.
- AOC CrÃ©mant de Loire NV
- The best aperitif! Very fine with desserts and other delights
- 60% Chenin Blanc, 35% Chardonnay, 5% Cabernet Franc
- Light yellow sparked with some delicate bubbles
- Intense fresh nose with buttery aromas, chestnut cream and citrus aromas. Brut dosage enhances the refreshing acidity, unctuous and long-lasting vanilla flavours.
- 6 - 8 Â°C
- To drink now or to keep / 2016
Prizes for our wine in 2016
- Gold Medal Gilbert & Gaillaud
Prizes for our wine in 2015
- Gold Medal Concours Mondial des FÃ©minalise
- Other Commended: International Wine Challenge
Prizes for our wine in 2014
- Bronze Medal International Wine Challenge