Sauvignon Blanc Vin de France
Inviting and fresh Sauvignon Blanc with a bouquet of ripe fruit aroma's on the nose. Great to pair with light summer dishes, goat cheeses and as apéritif .
Find your wine at Jumbo in The Netherlands here!
You can always order your wine by this art. no 79525 and JUMBO will put it aside for you.
2017 Awarded a 8.5 in the "Grote Hamersma"
- Vin de France 2016
- Apéritif , all seafood dishes - and fresh goat cheeses
- 100% sauvignon blanc
- An harmonious blend reminiscent of the taste of ripe sauvignon blanc berries : a savoury Sauvignon Blanc from grapes grown in the Loire Valley and on the Atlantic Coast.
- 10 - 12°C
- To drink now / 2019
Prizes for our wine in 2017
- Gold Medal Best value Anivin de France - selection 2017
- Gold Medal Gilbert & Gaillard
- Silver Medal Concours Mondial du Sauvignon
- Bronze Medal Decanter World Wine Awards