The J de Villebois Sancerre is an elegantly crafted cuvée made from these famous Sancerre terroirs. The grapes are grown on the slopes of clay and limestone marl and flints.
It has an intense unique bouquet and a flavourful and unctuous palate bursting with ripe fruit .
Please appreciate these intense gooseberry , -with a typical touch of lemon - flavours which are complimented by a long lasting finale.
- AOC Sancerre 2016
- Excellent as apéritif and great to enjoy with all seafood and goatcheeses!
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Intense vegetal and citrus aromas
- 6 - 8°C
- To drink now / 2020
Prizes for our wine in 2017
- Silver Medal Concours Mondial des Féminalise
Prizes for our wine in 2016
- Silver Medal International Wine and Spirit Competition
- Other International Wine Challenge
Prizes for our wine in 2015
- Gold Medal Concours International Gilbert & Gaillard
- Bronze Medal International Wine Challenge