Touraine Sauvignon Blanc
J de Villebois Touraine Sauvignon Blanc is a beautiful harmonious cuvée issued from multiple vineyard blocks. It is made from grapes that have slowly ripen on the Argiles à Silex slopes overlooking the Cher Valley. Appreciate the big and smooth structure with a subtle bouquet of ripe fruit aromas on the nose and its unique minerality.
- Great to drink as an apÃ©ritif , fantastic with goat cheeses and white fish.
- 100% sauvignon blanc
- Pale yellow colour
- Ripe fruit aromas
- To drink now / 2019
Prizes for our wine in 2017
- Gold Medal Concours des Vins du Val de Loire
- Silver Medal Concours Mondial du Sauvignon
- Silver Medal Gilbert & Gaillard
Prizes for our wine in 2016
- Bronze Medal Challenge International du Vin